Thursday, November 4, 2010
I done learned this!
While researching my game topic, I learned the correct order you should look for things when you are stranded on a deserted island, or for that matter, in any survival situation. I've always thought that the first thing you should do is try to alert someone that you are stuck and need help. In reality, you need to find shelter then water, and then worry about alerting someone later on. Two of the sources listed on the sidebar state this inforamation. As for "gaining" understanding of the concept... It really isn't that hard to comprehand. Shelter then water. Simple, but it was an interesting piece of knowledge. I trust these sources because they both say the same thing. Had they both said different things I would have looked it up and done some more research.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment