Thursday, November 4, 2010

Have I said this before?

I have searched through many of the other students profiles and blogs. I can honestly say that I have not found one with the same, or even similar, game idea to mine. Mainly because a lot of students are still doing the mini-games. So I'm not sure how to fully do this assignment being that our class is so far ahead and my idea is kind of... not normal. To touch on the blogrolling, I have many great links and ideas. So trying to slave through pages and pages of students, which are mainly blank, to find one single link seems a bit pointless to me. I have already done the research by myself and I think it is sufficient enough to get me through my game. I am honestly not trying to be rude or disobedient, but I have worked through two class periods to try and find someone else with an idea like mine and I have not come up with a single one.

No comments:

Post a Comment