Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thought bubble!

The paper prototyping helped me organize all the thoughts that have been floating around in my head. It really did help me organize everything. I had to change a few things because my ideas were just big. And lets face it, I've never used flash before, so I shouldn't be dreaming too big. Some of my idea were just unrealistic. I had to modify a few things, but nothing major. Instead of having three boys and three girl character options, I think I just will make one for each gender. There really isn't a need to have so many. I'm also thinking about making a mini-game that you can play. The player will be able to get to in from the main menu on the game. It will be just a very simple game where the player steers the life boat to the island. You will have to steer around obstacles like sharks, and ocean mines.

3 comments:

  1. Val, Sorry I did not post last night. Things got hectic here at the hospital. I like your prototype and what you are planning for your game. Have fun today getting your game demo set up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Val,
    my name is Avi and I'm from Vietnam for an exchange year ^^
    and I like ur ideas ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val, an excellent prototype! You are certainly off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete