Friday, September 3, 2010
Playing to Learn
I'm probably either going to make a game in the genres adventure, strategy, or puzzle. I love puzzle games like Tetris, but I'm not sure how I would incorporate my game idea into puzzle form. Puzzle games make you think more, yet making an adventure game would surely be more fun for both the player and the designer. Plus, I think there would be a lot more room for my game to grow in the adventure genre. I think the strategy category would best fit the plot I have in mind for my story. But there are just so many possibles that I'm going to have a hard time choosing, but it will defiantly be in one of those three genres.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You can always make a adventure slash puzzle game.
ReplyDeleteGood post, Val, but you will eventually have to make a decision. :-D You need to check your spelling on a few words.
ReplyDeleteTetris is fun! I can't wait to see the game.
ReplyDeleteTetris is awesome, everyone loves as good game of tetris. It's even on Family Guy. But I think you should go with an adventure game, because it seems like you're leaning more towards that.
ReplyDeleteI loath spelling. D:
ReplyDeleteI agree, I aslo like puzzle games!
ReplyDeletei like all 3 genres of the games i think any genre you pick should come out fine.
ReplyDelete