I chose to be a team of one. I don't really like working in a group, especially if the work doesn't get equally broken up between the two teammates. I tend to get pretty bossy when I work in groups anyway. I like to have things done in a specific way and done correctly. I look forward to working alone because I won't have to ask anyone for opinions or help, I can just do my game the way I want to. There won't be any argueing over what to do, whose doing it, or when to do it.
Val, I tend to feel the same way you do. It seems as if someone always gets stuck doing most of the work. However, you are not totally alone. You have me and the rest of the Globaloria community as backup and support!
ReplyDeleteVal, I appreciate your decision to work alone. I really like how you add the images/artwork to each of your posts. I enjoy and look forward to you posts.
ReplyDeleteWorking alone must have been a challenge, especially for the game idea you have. I hope the game turned out really well. I couldn't think of doing anything without even just a little help from someone. I've had to ask quiet a few people to help me figure out a problem and I've had to help others figure out problems too. Whether your on a team by yourself or a team with two or more people there is always times where its a good idea to ask for help.
ReplyDelete