Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Imagining My Game


My game idea is to make a survival game where the player must choose the right path in order to survive on a deserted island. There will be a map of the island and which path you choose determines where you go on the island. Buttons will pop up and the player can choose which way to go or which item to take with them on their journey. The path they choose will also determine if you get rescued or not. You will have to make very difficult decisions during the course of the game, like whether to choose water over food; or whether to pick up an empty of jug or a knife to help you survive. The user will get to choose the character that they want to be. There will be three male characters and three female characters to choose from.

I'm most excited to make the questions up for my game. As in, the questions about survial that the player will have to answer in order to survive in the island. I'm also pretty excited to make my buttons and my graphics for my game. I really want it to look as nice as possible.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like it will be a very fun game to play and I'm sure it will be a very nice and easy to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post on your game. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete