Friday, August 27, 2010

Globaloria

We finally got our blogs started on the 3rd day of Globaloria. I'm truly excited to be in this class. I hope that I can really benefit from this class. I thought that game design would be pretty cool, and so far I'm right. I hoping that I pick up the material quickly, it took me a while to learn HTML / CSS so I'm hoping it doesn't take me that long to figure the game design out. I honestly think that this will help me in my future career as a web designer. I'm not quite sure what type of game I would like to make just yet, but I'm thinking that it will have something to do with music. I'm most excited to learn something new. I've already take digital imaging & both web page classes that the school offers, so I think Globaloria will complete the circle for me. I'm actually pretty nervous that I won't pick up the material.

6 comments:

  1. We move back to A307 on Monday where we can do the more advanced, exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to be back in the LAB and get this class started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I really hope we get to do some proggraming for once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Duane - Me too. I've never actually "programmed" before. Nor have I ever even attempted to create a game before. So I'm looking forward to learning everything.

    @ Maria - Thanks. I literally worked all day in Web Page on it, I couldn't find anything that I liked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valerie, The content is good. You need to proofread for run-on sentences.

    ReplyDelete