Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I see dead stories

I'm using visual storytelling to show the characters journey from the time he / she gets stranded on the island to the time that he / she gets rescued or dies. When the player makesa bad choice the characters facial expressions will change to show the player that they need to change their paths or suffer the consquences. It will help the player learn the topic by nudging them in the right direction. In the playing to learn topic the only game that had an actual plot line was the one where you had to rescue the animals. I'm sorry, but I can not remember the name at the moment. Honestly, other narrative games did not influence my game at all. I'm pretty much doing my own thing, I have not gone back to the playing to learn section to look at any of the game for ideas.

1 comment: